1988-1999 Chevy K-Series U-Bolt Flip Striker Plates with 5/8" U-Bolts Kit 4WD
- Includes 2 Steel Striker Plates
- Includes 4 Round U-Bolts
- Precision Plasma Cut for Outstanding Performance and Quality
- Professional Protective Coating to Prevent Oxidation & Rust
- Flipped U-Bolt configuration increases rear ground clearance
- Protect threads and eliminate risk of getting hung up on obstacles
- Upgrades Factory U-Bolts to Heavy Duty 5/8" U-bolts
- Includes integrated bump stop landing for hydraulic or pneumatic bump stops
- Drilled and tapped for most aftermarket poly and rubber bump stops
- Stock Application Rear Kits come with 8.5" U-Bolts.
- Lifted Application Rear Kits come with 12.5" U-Bolts.
- Please check and measure your current setup. If your vehicle is stock and you require longer U-bolts, please see our kit for trucks with rear lifts installed. If your vehicle is lifted and you require shorter U-bolts, please see our kit for trucks with stock rears.
MADE FOR 3.5" AXLE TUBE
Supreme Suspensions has the best products with the best prices. We believe in Safety and Standards in both machining and manufacturing. Unlike our competitors who offer you low prices for inferior products, we build products that lift and level your vehicle without compromise. Cutting corners is awesome when driving your truck, but not when manufacturing, buy right, choose Supreme.
Developed and rigorously tested by in-house engineers, Supreme Suspension striker plates are precision cut from massive .5" steel plate, drilled and tappered to fit most aftermarket poly and rubber bump stops. Stock u-bolt configuration risks getting caught and hung up on obstacles, but flipped round u-bolt configuration increases rear ground clearance and provides additional surface area for the hydraulic bump stop to contact. Included in this kit is our newly designed set of U-bolts, ISO 9001 certified and stamped to satisfy the highest quality control standards. Call or message us if you have any questions about our U-Bolt Flip Kit or to place your order today!