1991-2016 FORD EXPLORER 2WD 4WD Wheel Spacers Set + Tire Valve Stem Caps
- Lug Pattern: 5 x 114.3mm
- Stud Size: 1/2 x 20
- 82.5mm Center Bore without lip
- Precision CNC Machined from Aerospace-Grade Billet Aluminum.
- Allows Installation Of Wider Wheels & Tires, While Preventing Rubbing.
- 4x Premium Tire Valve Caps
- CNC Machined from Light-Weight T6 Billet Aluminum.
- Rust & Water-Resistant Plastic Valve Protection To Prevent Corrosion & Chemical Damage.
- Provides Air Tight Seal to Prevent Air-Leakage & Ensure Stable Tire Pressure.
- Easy to Install, Ergonomic Design with Engraved Supreme Suspensions Logo.
- Installation instructions
NON-HUB CENTRIC WHEEL SPACERS
Fits: 1991-2010 FORD EXPLORER 4x2 4x4
Fits: 2011-2016 FORD EXPLORER 2WD 4WD
( Does not fit Dually Models)
Our Pro-Billet Series wheel extension spacers are precision engineered to widen your track-width, improving the look of your vehicle and accommodating wider custom rims and tires. Supreme Suspensions products are developed and rigorously tested by in-house ASE certified specialists, in conjunction with dealerships and professional racers across the United States. Our Pro-Billet Series Wheel Spacers are CNC machined from solid blocks of T6 Aircraft Billet and receive a special anodized coating. Renowned for its sheer strength and light weight, this premium material is guaranteed to withstand even the most extreme environments. Each spacer features splined studs that are pressed into place rather than glued as in many of the lesser, knock-off wheel spacers on the market. Once our spacers are properly installed, they stay installed without the risk of vibrations or imbalance. Please verify fitment compatibility prior to ordering. Your factory wheel studs may need to be shortened to ensure safe fitment of the wheel.
NOTES: * An alignment is always recommended after altering the length of your wheel and tires.