1997-2003 Ford F-150 Rear Suspension Lift Blocks with Round Bend 9/16 U-Bolts 2WD 4WD
- Includes 2 High-Strength Steel Lift Blocks
- Includes 4 Heavy-Duty Round Bend U-Bolts
- Specifically designed for vehicles equipped with factory lift blocks.
- Precision Laser Cut for Outstanding Performance and Quality.
- 1-Piece CNC Formed Steel Frame for Maximum Strength and Stability.
- Heavy Duty GMAW Seam and Fillet Welding Processes to Ensure Maximum Resistance.
- Built-In Taper to Optimize Pinion Angles and Preserve Stock Ride Quality.
- Reinforced 9/16th Center Pin to Ensure Stability and Easy Installation.
- Premium Electrostatic Powder Coated U-Bolts for Maximum Resistance & Durability.
- Simple Instructions for Easy, Do It Yourself Installation.
** WILL NOT FIT 2004+ F150 MODELS OR ANY MODELS WITH DUAL PIN BLOCKS.
** REAR LIFT HEIGHT WILL VARY DEPENDING ON FACTORY BLOCK SIZE BEING REPLACED.
We are proud to introduce our New Low Weight HD Structure Steel Blocks specifically designed for F-150 trucks equipped with pre-installed factory lift blocks.
Using Heavy Duty GMAW Seam and Fillet Welding Processes we machined each lift block from 1-Piece CNC Formed Steel Frame and reinforced it's structure with 1/4" Thick CNC Plasma Cut Support Walls for maximum strength and stability. These Blocks are fabricated with Built-In Taper to Optimize Pinion Angles and preserve stock ride quality and 9/16th Axle Locator Pins to ensure stability, perfect fitment and easy installation. LAB Tests have shown these blocks can withstand an astonishing load of almost 60,000 lbs with no yielding or deformation observed!
These Lift Blocks equipped with 9/16th Axle Locator Pins install simply and easily by replacing the factory blocks installed between your axle and OE leaf pack.
Also, our extended U-bolts rise to expectation by being ISO 9001 certified and stamped and exceed current standards in the auto industry. Supreme Suspensions High-Strength Steel U-Bolts are bent & threaded to exact specifications, and finished with an Electrostatic Powder Coating to ensure the maximum level of protection and corrosion resistance. Especially engineered for off-road and heavy duty applications, these U-bolts will restore the clamping force on your spring assembly, maximizing safety and ensuring that you get the most out of your rear lift.
NOTES: An alignment is always recommended after altering the height of your vehicle.