1997-2003 Ford F-150 Full Suspension Lift Kit 2WD | SUPREME'S NEW HD STEEL LIFT BLOCKS (OEM REPLACEMENT)
- Includes 2 T6 Billet Aluminum Spring Spacers
- Includes 2 High-Strength Steel Lift Blocks
- Includes 4 Heavy-Duty Round Bend U-Bolts
- Specifically designed for vehicles equipped with factory lift blocks.
- Precision Machined for Outstanding Performance and Quality.
- Proprietary Protective Coating to Prevent Oxidation, Corrosion & Rust.
- Built-In Taper to Optimize Pinion Angles and Preserve Stock Ride Quality.
- Increase Ground Clearance & Install Custom Plus Sized Rims & Tires.
- Simple Instructions for Easy, Do It Yourself Installation.
** THIS KIT IS SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR VEHICLES EQUIPPED WITH FACTORY LIFT BLOCKS, WHICH MUST BE REMOVED BEFORE INSTALLING OUR LIFT BLOCKS.
** REAR LIFT HEIGHT WILL VARY DEPENDING ON FACTORY BLOCK SIZE BEING REPLACED.
Developed and rigorously tested by in-house ASE specialists, Supreme Suspensions Lift Kits are engineered to raise the factory rake of your vehicle, enhancing its look and providing a more aggressive profile. Our PRO-Billet Spring Spacers are precision CNC machined from T6 Aircraft Aluminum, then Anodized for a superior corrosion resistant finish. The SOLID single-piece construction ensures extreme compression resistance, while still being light-weight and resistant to typical corrosion associated with off-roading.
For the rear of your vehicle, we are proud to introduce the New 2019 Low Weight HD Structure Steel Blocks. Using Heavy-Duty GMAW seam and fillet welding processes we reinforced it's structure with a 1/4" Thick CNC Plasma Cut Center Support Structure and a 9/16th Center Pin to ensure stability, perfect fitment and easy installation. LAB Tests have shown these blocks can withstand an astonishing load of almost 60,000 lbs with no yielding or deformation observed!
Also, our extended U-bolts rise to expectation by being ISO 9001 certified and stamped and exceed current standards in the auto industry. Supreme Suspensions High-Strength Steel U-Bolts are bent & threaded to exact specifications, and finished with an Electrostatic Powder Coating to ensure the maximum level of protection and corrosion resistance. Especially engineered for off-road and heavy duty applications, these U-bolts will restore the clamping force on your spring assembly, maximizing safety and ensuring that you get the most out of your rear lift.
NOTES: An alignment is always recommended after altering the height of your vehicle.