1999-2004 Ford F250 Super Duty 4WD Full Suspension Lift Kit with Bilstein Shocks & Adjustable Track Bar
- Includes 2 Front High-Strength Steel Lift Blocks
- Includes 4 Front Premium Electrostatic Powder Coated U-bolts - 3" Wide
- Includes 2 Rear T6 Billet Aluminum Lift Blocks
- Includes 4 Rear Premium Electrostatic Powder Coated U-bolts - 3.5" Wide
- Includes 4 Front and Rear Bilstein Series Shocks
- Includes 1 Adjustable Anti-Wobble Trackbar
- FITS 4WD MODELS WITH SOLID FRONT AXLE ONLY.
- THIS KIT WILL NOT FIT MODELS WITH: FRONT TWIN TRACTION BEAM SUSPENSION or REAR DANA 80 AXLE SETUP / REAR OVERLOAD.
- REAR LIFT HEIGHT WILL VARY BASED ON THE SIZE OF THE FACTORY BLOCK BEING REPLACED BY OUR 2" or 3" LIFT BLOCK.
- WILL NOT FIT TWIN I-BEAM SUSPENSION AND EARLY PRE-MARCH 1999 MODELS.**
Please check out our installation video:
We are proud to introduce our NEW US Patent Pending 5-Bend Single Weld Front Lift Blocks, precision machined from ONE 1/4" thick plate of Steel, 5 times bend and precision welded using heavy-duty GMAW seam and fillet welding processes to ensure maximum strength and a lifetime of dependability under even the most extreme riding conditions. Alignment Pin Holes were milled into the bent structure, providing a 1/32" alignment tolerance between top and bottom holes to ensure stability, perfect fitment and easy installation. To maximize their strength, we reinforced the structure of these blocks with a Double Wall of 1/4" thick plasma cut plates, completely welded to the frame. They have been lab tested to an astonishing load of 125,000 lbs with no yielding or deformation observed!
The Rear PRO-Billet Series Lift Blocks are equipped with 9/16th Axle Locator Pins install simply and easily by placing the new blocks between your axle and OE leaf pack, and then securing everything together using our provided extended length U-bolts. Each block is Precision CNC Machined from T6 Billet Aluminum and finished with an Anodized Coating to protect them against corrosion and rust.
Supreme Suspensions is proud of the partnership with Bilstein and being able to offer its customers High Performance Upgrade Shocks when installing their Lift Kit. These are top of the line Nitrogen charged struts that are engineered with performance and long service life in mind. The Monotube high gas-pressure technology and patented digressive valving is uniquely suited to confront any demand. On or off-road, loaded or unloaded, the BILSTEIN shock absorbers instantly react to changing road inputs to maximize ride stability, comfort and control. We guarantee you will notice the difference in performance over your factory shocks.
We've also made sure the extended U-bolts we provide rise to expectation, being ISO 9001 certified and stamped. Choose the right kit the first time, Choose Supreme. Call or message us if you have any questions about our Lift Kits or to place your order today!
NOTES: Fits 4WD models only. An alignment is always recommended after altering the height of your vehicle.