1999-2004 Ford F350 Super Duty Full Suspension Lift Kit with Adjustable Track Bar 4WD 4x4
- Includes 2 Front High-Strength Steel Lift Blocks
- Includes 4 Front Premium Electrostatic Powder Coated U-bolts - 3" Wide
- Includes 2 Rear T6 Billet Aluminum Lift Blocks
- Includes 4 Rear Premium Electrostatic Powder Coated U-bolts - 3.5" Wide
- Includes 1 Adjustable Anti-Wobble Track Bar
- FITS 4WD MODELS WITH SOLID FRONT AXLE ONLY.
- THIS KIT WILL NOT FIT MODELS WITH: FRONT TWIN TRACTION BEAM SUSPENSION or REAR DANA 80 AXLE SETUP.
- REAR LIFT HEIGHT WILL VARY BASED ON THE SIZE OF THE FACTORY BLOCK BEING REPLACED BY OUR 2" or 3" LIFT BLOCK.
- THE TRACK BAR IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MODELS PRODUCED BEFORE MARCH 1999.
Please check out our installation video:
We are proud to introduce our NEW US Patent Pending 5-Bend Single Weld Front Lift Blocks, precision machined from ONE 1/4" thick plate of Steel, 5 times bend and precision welded using heavy-duty GMAW seam and fillet welding processes to ensure maximum strength and a lifetime of dependability under even the most extreme riding conditions. Alignment Pin Holes were milled into the bent structure, providing a 1/32" alignment tolerance between top and bottom holes to ensure stability, perfect fitment and easy installation. To maximize their strength, we reinforced the structure of these blocks with a Double Wall of 1/4" thick plasma cut plates, completely welded to the frame. They have been lab tested to an astonishing load of 125,000 lbs with no yielding or deformation observed!
The Rear PRO-Billet Series Lift Blocks are equipped with 9/16th Axle Locator Pins install simply and easily by placing the new blocks between your axle and OE leaf pack, and then securing everything together using our provided extended length U-bolts. Each block is Precision CNC Machined from T6 Billet Aluminum and finished with an Anodized Coating to protect them against corrosion and rust.
We've also made sure to include Supreme Suspensions' Super Duty Adjustable Track Bar to help maintain proper front axle alignment after leveling/lift kit installation. Constructed from top quality components, utilizing cold rolled steel stock, Stainless steel hardware, and industry leading Energy Suspension bushings. The Turnbuckle design with machined wrench indexes allows for easy adjustment on the vehicle, without the need to remove your Track Bar to get the correct length. The adjuster sleeve features 2 pinch bolts PER SIDE to eliminate the common O.E. style clamps which are prone to vibrating loose and loosing adjustment. 1.25" Cold Rolled material with a .25" wall ensures high strength and stability across all terrain conditions, and under any load.
Choose the right kit the first time, Choose Supreme. Call or message us if you have any questions about our Lift Kits or to place your order today!
NOTES: Fits 4WD models only. An alignment is always recommended after altering the height of your vehicle.