1999-2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Full Suspension Lift Kit 4WD + Shock Extenders
- 2x Front Steel Torsion Keys
- 2 Shock Extenders ( Fits Front Shocks )
- 2x Steel Rear Lift Blocks
- 4x Premium Electrostatic Powder Coated U-Bolts
- Installation instructions
- Precision CNC Machined for Outstanding Performance and Quality
- Proprietary Protective Coating to Prevent Oxidation, Corrosion & Rust
- Increase Ground Clearance & Install Custom Plus Sized Rims & Tires
*Fits 6-Lug Classic Body Style Models Only.
*Does NOT Fit Models with rear Overload Springs.
Our Max-Torsion Key Lift Kits are engineered with twice the strength of the factory system and precision indexed to lift your truck without sacrificing ride quality. This kit replaces your factory torsion key and is precision indexed to lift and level your front end any amount from 1" to 3".
For the rear of your vehicle, we are proud to introduce the New 2019 Low Weight HD Structure Steel Blocks. Using Heavy-Duty GMAW seam and fillet welding processes we reinforced it's structure with a 1/4" Thick CNC Plasma Cut Center Support Structure and a 9/16th Center Pin to ensure stability, perfect fitment and easy installation. LAB Tests have shown these blocks can withstand an astonishing load of almost 60,000 lbs with no yielding or deformation observed!
We've also made sure the extended U-bolts we provide rise to expectation, being ISO 9001 certified and stamped.
NOTES: Front torsion keys are adjustable anywhere from 1" to 3". A torsion bar puller (can be rented at most chain auto stores), or 5 ton gear puller is required for install. We also offer this tool with our kits in our other listings. An alignment is always recommended after altering the height of your vehicle.