2"+ 3" Full Lift Kit 2003-2009 4Runner w/ UCA + Fox 2.0 Coilovers + Rear Shocks
- 2x Steel Tubular Uni-Ball Upper Control Arms
- 2x Front Fox Performance Series 2.0 Coilovers
- 2x Rear Fox Performance Series 2.0 Shocks
- 2x Rear Polyurethane Spring Spacers
- 1x Differential Drop Kit
- Nitrogen-Charged Fox Shocks for Improved Damping in Any Terrain.
- Locking, Spring Preload Rings to Allow Easy Ride Height and Preload Adjustment.
- Heavy Duty Tubular 4130 Chromoly Steel UCA's to Withstand Any Road or Off-Road Conditions.
- Stainless Steel FK 1.25″ PTFE-Lined Uni-Ball Bearings for Added Strength & Maximum Wheel Travel.
- Designed to Increase Caster Angle and Provide Steering Stability on Lifted Applications
- IASTM 4130 chromoly alloy steel tube cold drawn in Sand Springs, Oklahoma
- Injection Molded, Ultra-High Density Polyurethane Spring Spacers for a Perfect Fit.
- Differential Drop Kit Reduces Wear on CV Joints & Axles, Preventing Premature CV Axle Failure.
- Installation Hardware
- Installation Instructions
- Supreme Suspensions Pro Pack
Supreme Suspensions is proud to carry Fox’s Performance Series IFP Coilovers and Shocks to transform the performance of your Truck or SUV after installing a lift kit. With their 2.0" impact extruded and CNC machined 6061-T6 clear anodized aluminum body and Internal Floating Piston (IFP) mono-tube design, these shock absorbers will provide you that comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling you want, even in the toughest conditions. Performance Series IFP shocks bolt on with no modifications and are designed to level your truck front-to-rear.
Optimize your Toyota's alignment & upgrade its front-end components with Supreme Suspensions' Upper Control Arms. Manufactured from lightweight 4130 Chromoly Steel, this set of upper control arms is engineered to optimize front axle alignment and prevent unwanted vibrations on your lifted 4Runner. This tubular control arm kit is equipped with Zerk fittings to easily grease the included Polyurethane Bushings and Teflon-coated FK Uni-Ball bearings to replace the weak factory ball-joint, offering unparalleled strength for heavy-duty or off-road use. A special 3-stage powder-coated finish protects against corrosion and keeps your control arms looking great for the life of your truck. Choose the right kit the first time, Choose Supreme. Message us if you have any questions or place your order today!
Upper control arm installation video: