2004-2008 Ford F-150 Full Suspension Lift Kit 2WD 4WD with Upper Control Arms w/ Uni Ball, FK Bearings & Polyurethane Bushings
- 2x Front Billet Lift Spacers
- 2x Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks
- 2x Uni-Ball Upper Control Arms
- 4x Square Bend U-Bolts
- High-Strength Installation Hardware
- Installation Instructions
- Precision CNC Machined for Outstanding Performance and Quality
- Professional Protective Coating to Prevent Oxidation & Rust
- Allows for Installation of Plus Sized Tires
* 2009+ MODELS WILL NOT FIT 3" OR 3.5" FRONT LIFT
* 4WD MODELS COME WITH A 1.5" FACTORY BLOCK INSTALLED, WHICH WILL BE REPLACED BY OUR 3" LIFT BLOCK RESULTING IN A 1.5" ADDITIONAL REAR LIFT.
*WILL NOT FIT 2004 HERITAGE MODELS
• These control arms require 5.50" of backspace or less for proper fitment and to fit up to an 12.50" wide tire.
• Factory 20″ wheels will not clear the upper arm and may require a wheel spacer. We highly recommend aftermarket wheels with the correct offset with all our Ford kits for optimum performance and fit.
Please check out our installation video:
We are proud to offer you our High End Leveling Lift Kit are made out of Aluminum Components and Steel. Front Spacers are precision CNC machined from T6 Aircraft Aluminum, then Anodized for a superior corrosion resistant finish. The SOLID single-piece construction ensures extreme compression resistance, while still being light-weight and resistant to typical corrosion associated with off-roading.
Developed and rigorously tested by in-house engineers, our blocks are precision machined from 1-piece CNC formed steel frame using heavy-duty GMAW seam and fillet welding processes. Our Heavy Duty Steel rear blocks are constructed with dual pins specific for the F-150 models and a 1/4" Thick CNC Plasma Cut Center Support Structure to ensure stability, perfect fitment and easy installation. These Blocks are fabricated with Built-In Tapper to Optimize Pinion Angles and preserve stock ride quality.
Optimize your SUV's alignment and upgrade its front-end components with Supreme Suspensions' Upper Control Arm Kit. Rigorously tested by in-house ASE certified specialists, our control arms are meticulously CAD/CAM engineered, Laser Cut, CNC Bent and Professionally Welded from lightweight 4130 Chromoly Steel. Both stronger and harder than conventional steel, chromoly is an ideal material for the extreme demands of off-road environments. A proprietary 3-stage powder-coated finish protects against corrosion and keeps your control arms looking great for the life of your F150.
Each Upper Control Arm Kit features a pair of FK 1.25″ PTFE-lined Uni-Ball Bearings in place of the factory upper ball joints. When compared to stock ball joints, Uni-Ball bearings offer superior strength and significantly improved articulation. The Teflon coating provides a super-smooth mating surface for seamless operation with minimal wear.
This tubular control arm kit is equipped with Zerk fittings to easily grease the included Heavy Duty Polyurethane Bushings, ensuring a long lifetime of durability and easy maintenance.
We complete this kit with our newly designed set of zinc phosphate coated U-bolts, ISO 9001 certified and stamped to satisfy the highest quality control standards. Supreme Suspensions U-bolts are five times more corrosion resistant than those with typical zinc plating, in accordance with ASTM B117 testing.
Note: Please be sure to check with your local DMV before you purchase the 3" rear lift for your 4WD model, as it is illegal in some states to stack rear blocks. An alignment is always recommended after altering the height of your vehicle.