2004-2012 GMC Canyon Full Suspension Lift Kit & Extended Length Pro Comp Shocks 4WD 4x4
- 2x Cold-Forged Carbon Steel MAX-Torsion Keys
- 2x Carbon Steel Rear Lift Shackles
- 2x Front Pro Comp Performance Shocks
- 2x Rear Pro Comp Performance Shocks
- Allows for Installation of Plus Sized Tires
- Increases Ground Clearance while Maintaining Ride Quality
- Proprietary Protective Coating to Prevent Oxidation, Corrosion & Rust
- Includes complete set of high-strength installation hardware
- Simple Instructions for Easy, Do It Yourself Installation
- Lifetime Warranty!
*Will not FIt 2wd unless you have the z71 model (with a torsion bar suspension)
Developed and rigorously tested by in-house engineers, our front torsion bar lift keys and rear lift shackles are precision machined using only the latest in metal fabrication technology. Each piece is crafted with the optimal material blend for its specific application, ensuring a lifetime of dependability under even the most extreme riding conditions. The included shocks will help maintain proper vehicle handling dynamics with the higher than factory center of gravity, while still maintaining a factory like ride quality. The extended length over factory lengths provides you with the ability to use your suspensions new fuller range of motion while eliminating binding and shock limiting.
NOTES: An alignment is always recommended after altering the height of your vehicle.
*Shocks may ship in a separate package if ordered with a lift kit and may arrive before or after the lift kit.