2005-2020 Nissan Frontier 3" Front + 1.5-2" Rear Suspension Lift Kit 2WD 4WD
- 2x Front High-Strength Steel Strut Spacers
- 2x Rear Heat Treated & Tempered Steel Add-A-Leafs
- Precision CNC Machined for Outstanding Performance and Quality.
- Proprietary Protective Coating to Prevent Oxidation, Corrosion & Rust.
- Built-in Upper Control Arm Bump Stop Mounts for Easy Bump Stop Installation.
- Minimizes Squat and Increases Load & Towing Capacity.
- Increase Ground Clearance & Install Custom Plus Sized Rims & Tires.
- Includes complete set of High-Strength Installation Hardware.
- Simple Instructions for Easy, Do It Yourself Installation.
• This Kit is NOT compatible with Pro4X models.
• THE OVERALL REAR LIFT HEIGHT ACHIEVED IS INFLUENCED BY YOUR TRUCK'S SPRING PACK CONDITION.
We are proud to offer you our High-Strength Steel Lift Kit designed by our experts to raise the factory rake of your vehicle, enhancing its look and providing a more aggressive profile. Our Front High-Strength Steel Strut Spacers were precision machined using only the latest in metal fabrication technology and powder coated to prevent corrosion and rust to ensure a lifetime of dependability under even the most extreme riding conditions.
Supreme Suspensions Add-A-Leafs (Long, Short or Packs) are manufactured from Heat Treated & Tempered High Strength Spring Steel then CNC precision is used to ensure that they perfectly fit your Nissan. Each leaf spring is flex powder coated to prevent cracking, corrosion and rust and includes vibration poly isolator pads for quiet and smooth ride. Our Add-A-Leafs are designed to improve the common factory leaf sag caused by heavy loads and also enhance vehicle spring rate and reliability when towing. Please note that, depending on the condition of your spring pack, our add-a-leafs will raise the rear of your truck by 1.5-2".
- An alignment is always recommended after altering the height of your vehicle.
- Lift amount does NOT equal spacer thickness. Strut spacers use compound ratios to provide lift amount. Example: A 3" lift spacer will be roughly 1.65" thick, depending on the application.