2005 Polaris Sportsman 600 2" Full Suspension Lift Kit
- Includes 2 Piece Front Lift Spacers Set
- Includes 4 Piece Rear Lift Bracket Set
- Includes 2 Piece Rear Sway Bar Bracket Set
- Precision Plasma Cut for Perfect fitment and Outstanding Performance.
- Increases ground clearance and provides a firmer, more responsive suspension.
- Allows for Installation of up to 29.5" Plus Sized Tires.
- Completely Bolt-On, NO welding required.
- Includes complete set of High-Strength Installation Hardware.
- Simple Instructions for Easy, Do It Yourself Installation.
Increase the ground clearance on your Polaris and make room for bigger tires for true all terrain capabilities with Supreme Suspension's 2 Inch Full Lift Kit. Developed and rigorously tested by in-house engineers, each piece is crafted with the optimal material blend for its specific application and finished with a protective coating to prevent oxidation and rust, ensuring a lifetime of dependability under even the most extreme riding conditions.
Our Front Spring Spacers are CNC Machined from Billet Aluminum and finished with our Proprietary Protective Coating, while the rear brackets and hex bars are Laser Cut from High Strength Steel and finished with a 3 Step MAX Corrosion Resistance Processing: Sand Blasted, Zinc Coated, then Powder Coated.
NOTES: An alignment is always recommended after altering the height of your vehicle.
Cutting corners is awesome when you are driving, but not when manufacturing, buy right for your ROV, ATV, or UTV, choose Supreme.