2007-2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Full Suspension Lift Kit with Uni-Ball Upper Control Arms and Camber/Caster Adjusting & Lock-Out Kit
- Includes 2x T6 Billet Aluminum Top Strut Spacers
- Includes 2x High-Density Delrin Bottom Strut Spacers
- Includes 2x High-Strength Steel Lift Blocks - 9/16th Pin
- Includes 4x Premium Electrostatic Powder Coated U-Bolts
- Includes 2x Lightweight Chromoly Steel Upper Control Arms
- Includes 1x Complete Caster/Camber Adjusting & Lock-Out Kit
- Includes High-Strength Installation Hardware
- ASTM 4130 Chromoly Steel Alloy Tube Cold Drawn in Sand Springs, Oklahoma.
- Stainless Steel FK 1.25" PTFE-Lined Uni-Ball Bearings For Added Strength & Maximum Wheel Travel.
- High Density Polyurethane Frame Pivot Bushings with Greaseable 90° Angled Zerk Fittings.
- Increases Caster Angle To Provide Steering Stability And Reduce Darting Or Wandering On Lifted Trucks.
- Caster/Camber Adjusting Kit provides +/- 1.5 degrees of Camber and Caster Adjustment Capability.
- Replaces Worn-out OEM Slotted Eccentrics And Prevents Unwanted Alignment Changes
✔ Will Fit 6-Lug Models Only.
✘ Will Not Fit 2007 Classic Models.
✘Will Not Fit Models Using ARC (Adaptive Ride Control) / Magneride / Auto-Ride / Air-Bag, or any other self-leveling suspension system.
✔ Note For Z71 / LTZ owners: Rear lift height will vary depending on the size of the factory block being replaced by our lift blocks. Please check block size before ordering as our lift blocks is intended to replace any factory equipped blocks.
Developed and rigorously tested by in-house engineers, our lift kits are precision machined from optimal, corrosion-resistant material blends not only to lift your truck but to improve your ride quality and comfort as well as lifetime use, under even the most extreme riding conditions.
Proper alignment is essential for long tire life, handling ease, and driving safety after the installation of a leveling kit, that is why we completed this kit with our Heavy-Duty Uni-Ball Upper Control Arms and Caster/Camber Adjusting Kit. Manufactured from lightweight 4130 Chromoly Steel, this set of Upper Control Arms is engineered to correct front axle alignment and prevent unwanted vibrations on your lifted GM pickup truck, offering unparalleled strength for heavy-duty or off-road use.
Designed to replace the upper control arm’s left and right OEM slotted eccentrics, Supreme Suspensions Caster/Camber Adjustment Kit includes all necessary hardware required to ensure proper alignment and adjustment of steering and suspension components. Each cam plate is precision CNC Laser Cut from 3/16" Steel and designed with seven alignment holes to keep the alignment locked in place and allows for +/-1.5 degrees of Camber and Caster adjustment, in 0.5 degrees increments.
Note: *An alignment is always recommended if you are altering the height of your vehicle.