2007-2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Front Leveling Kit with Uni-Ball Upper Control Arms and Camber/Caster Adjusting & Lock-Out Kit
- Includes 2x T6 Billet Aluminum Front Lift Spacers
- Includes 2x Lightweight Chromoly Steel Upper Control Arms
- Includes 1x Complete Caster/Camber Adjusting & Lock-Out Kit
- Includes High-Strength Installation Hardware
- ASTM 4130 Chromoly Steel Alloy Tube Cold Drawn in Sand Springs, Oklahoma.
- Stainless Steel FK 1.25" PTFE-Lined Uni-Ball Bearings For Added Strength & Maximum Wheel Travel.
- High Density Polyurethane Frame Pivot Bushings with Greaseable 90° Angled Zerk Fittings.
- Increases Caster Angle To Provide Steering Stability And Reduce Darting Or Wandering On Lifted Trucks.
- Caster/Camber Adjusting Kit provides +/- 1.5 degrees of Camber and Caster Adjustment Capability.
- Replaces Worn-out OEM Slotted Eccentrics And Prevents Unwanted Alignment Changes
✔ Will Fit 6-Lug Models Only.
✘ Will Not Fit 2007 Classic Models.
✘Will Not Fit Models Using ARC (Adaptive Ride Control) / Magneride / Auto-Ride / Air-Bag, or any other self-leveling suspension system.
Pro-Billet Strut Spacers are meticulously engineered and precision CNC machined from T6 Aircraft Aluminum, then Anodized for a superior corrosion resistant finish. Billet Aluminum is premium choice material to use when leveling your truck thanks to the SOLID single-piece construction which yields extreme compression resistance, while still being light-weight and resistant to typical corrosion associated with off-roading. Not only does this provide weak points prone to breakage, but the steel itself will naturally oxidize and rust over time.
Proper alignment is essential for long tire life, handling ease, and driving safety after the installation of a leveling kit, that is why we completed this kit with our Heavy-Duty Uni-Ball Upper Control Arms and Caster/Camber Adjusting Kit. Manufactured from lightweight 4130 Chromoly Steel, this set of Upper Control Arms is engineered to correct front axle alignment and prevent unwanted vibrations on your lifted GM pickup truck, offering unparalleled strength for heavy-duty or off-road use.
Designed to replace the upper control arm’s left and right OEM slotted eccentrics, Supreme Suspensions Caster/Camber Adjustment Kit includes all necessary hardware required to ensure proper alignment and adjustment of steering and suspension components. Each cam plate is precision CNC Laser Cut from 3/16" Steel and designed with seven alignment holes to keep the alignment locked in place and allows for +/-1.5 degrees of Camber and Caster adjustment, in 0.5 degrees increments.
Note: *An alignment is always recommended if you are altering the height of your vehicle.