2007(New)-2023 GMC Sierra 1500 Front Suspension Lift Kit 2WD 4WD
- 2x Front Billet Lift Spacers
- Installation instructions
- Fits 6-Lug Models ONLY
- *Does not fit GMC Sierra Denali models with ARC Suspension / Magna-Ride / Auto-Leveling Suspension/ 2019+ AT4 Models
- 2.5"+ 4WD MODELS MAY REQUIRE A DIFFERENTIAL DROP KIT( A1987)
- 3.5" MAY REQUIRE ADDITIONAL COMPONENTS
- *Aftermarket Uniball UCA is highly recommended on 2019+ models when front lift is higher than 2.5". The upper ball joint will wear out rapidly with use of stock UCA.
Our Chevy Silverado 1500/GMC Sierra 1500 Leveling Lift Kit Pro-Billet series are precision engineered from 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum, then anodized for a superior finish. Billet aluminum is a great material for use in suspension applications as it has an immensely high strength to weight ratio along with a superior level of corrosion resistance compared to many other metals on the market. Unlike steel kits that are cut-out and welded together, our Pro-Billet kits are machined from a solid piece and will not bend or warp under even the most stressful conditions.
NOTES: An alignment is always recommended after altering the height of your vehicle.
I have a 2020 Gmc sierra 1500 SLE, the product came the same as shown in the website, fast delivery 5 working days to be exact, fitted well and the car front level is the same as the back.
Kit was pretty Easy to install, I took me about 3 hours, Truck looks great!
Thanks Supreme Suspensions