2007-2020 Toyota Tundra Full Suspension Lift Kit 2WD 4WD | Includes Rear Shackle and Lift Blocks Combo
- Includes 2 Front T6 Billet Aluminum Strut Spacers
- Includes 2 Rear High-Strength Steel Lift Shackles
- Includes 2 Rear High-Strength Steel Lift Blocks
- Includes 4 Premium Electrostatic Powder Coated U-Bolts
- Precision Manufactured for Outstanding Performance and Quality
- Proprietary Protective Coating to Prevent Oxidation & Rust
- Increase Ground Clearance & Install Custom Plus Sized Rims & Tires
- Includes Complete Set of High-Strength Installation Hardware
- Simple Instructions for Easy, Do It Yourself Installation
✘ Will NOT fit Rock Warrior and TRD PRO models
✘ Rear Kit is NOT compatible with models equipped with TRD Suspension Package.
We are proud to offer you our High End Lift Kit made out of T6 Billet Aluminum and High-Strength Steel Components, and designed by our experts not only to lift your truck but to improve your ride quality and comfort as well as lifetime use.
Supreme Suspensions PRO-Billet Strut Spacers are meticulously engineered and precision CNC machined from T6 Aircraft Aluminum, then Anodized for a superior corrosion resistant finish. Billet Aluminum is premium choice material to use when leveling your truck thanks to the SOLID single-piece construction which yields extreme compression resistance, while still being light-weight and resistant to typical corrosion associated with off-roading.
For the rear end we included our Rear Lift Shackles engineered to lift the rear end of your truck by 1.5 inches without sacrificing your OEM factory ride quality and one Rear Lift Blocks and U-Bolts Kit (1" or 1.5" Lift Blocks). Each part is precision manufactured from High Strength Steel for outstanding performance & quality, providing excellent strength and resistance to deformation.
• Please note that front spacer thickness to lift height is not a 1:1 ratio. Strut spacer installation alters the angle of the lower control arm, and this accounts for an additional lift beyond the actual thickness of the spacers.
• Rear lift amount is given by the lift shackle and lift block kits combined. Installing only the shackles you'll achieve a 1.5" rear lift, while the lift blocks kit will lift the rear end of your Tundra by 1" or 1.5".
• An alignment is always recommended after altering the height of your vehicle.